Saturday, January 19, 2008

7 Random Facts

I've been tagged. It's taken me a really long time to get to this and by now everyone has been tagged so I guess it ends with me. I was tagged by 3 people Liv, Dawn, and Angela. check their blogs for some incredible layouts and freebies.
The Rules of the game are 1) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. 2) Share 7 random facts about yourself on your blog - we all want to know them. 3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. 4) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a message on their blog.

Ok for my 7 random facts
  1. I collect Disney antenna balls. I have enough to change the antenna ball of my car every week for over a year without repeating.
  2. I love trashy novels. The trashier the better. The latest phase has been trashy vampire novels, but any will do.
  3. I cry at sad/emotional movies, books, commercials. If it has a sad part in it, I'm crying. My kids told me to watch the movie "The Notebook" with a box of tissues, so I still haven't seen watched it as my family makes fun of me when I cry.
  4. I have nephews and nieces that are older than I am. When I was in high school one of my nephews would introduce me to his friends as Auntie Lisa. We had a class together and the teacher kept trying to tell me that I was his cousin not his aunt (his mom & I are sisters - a 20 yr age difference)
  5. I took ballet, tap and hula lessons when I was young. We would perform for the retirement centers around our area. I wanted to be a ballerina until I discovered gymnastics (and grew boobs). 
  6. When I was young I had to take piano lessons. No one knew I couldn't read music until one day one of my sisters asked my mom who was playing piano and she said  I was. My sister said that couldn't be right as I was playing music she normally played (claire de lune) - remember i was about 7. She came out to see who was playing and started yelling when she saw that I had the wrong music on the piano. I hated piano after that.
  7. I was on the Art Linkletter Houseparty TV Show when I was in the 4th grade (1966). There were 8 kids picked from my school. For being on the show we received a hair dryer and a croquette set as prizes.
I hope these are different enough to make you to laugh :)

If you are reading this and haven't been tagged - well, you're it now!

2 comments:

Kari said...

We get a new antenna ball every time we go to Disneyland!!! The other is usually pretty trashed from the weather from the year it is on the car so we don't hold onto them ... maybe we'll have to start buying them as a collection instead of a decoration - my girls LOVE to collect things :)

Heather said...

I laughed out loud reading your random facts - you are a kick in the pants! My daughter loves gymnastics, but she's only 4, so no boobs yet. (!!!) She still wants to be a ballerina someday.

BTW, your daughters are gorgeous!