Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day 4 JYC

Finally got day 4 finished. I decided to combine the photoshop friday challenge from Jessica Sprague's class and this journal entry to kill 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak. I had a really hard time trying to get the vertical and horizontal blur to work. Of course it was operator error (meaning me - not the program like I was trying to blame it on). It's pretty embarrassing when you are yelling at the computer and the dogs are starring at you like you are nuts. (That doesn't include my husband who just shakes his head at me by that point)

Anyway, the topic for today was what would be your perfect Christmas? My perfect christmas would include christmas trees, christmas lights, turkey dinner, family together presents under the tree, christmas movies, christmas carols, Disneyland at christmas, and of course Santa.

Well, it's off to bed before it's tomorrow and another day for the journal.
tfl

1 comment:

Latharia said...

LOL @ the image of you yelling at the computer! It turned out beautifully, though! :D Love how you incorporated all the photos!